Tuesday, June 12, 2007

It's All in the Past, My Friends!

Okay....so I am almost completely resettled and ready to start back up with my lst few weeks in Milan and my painful foray back to the land of the rising sun....but first I have to add a little sidenote to all the new readers of my blog.....

Peacocks on Leashes is a chronological recanting of my adventures as a fashion model. These stories are all things that have already happened , starting approximately six years ago. Eventually I'll get to the present day, but for now, everything you read is a look into my past.

To really get what I'm posting about you have to start from the very beginning which you can find in my archives (on the sidebar!) And I promise it's worth weeding through the archives.....

So, no, I am not currently in Milan, although I would LOVE to be. ;-) I still fantasize about moving my family to Italy someday.....but don't get me started on that one....that would fill a whole other blog....something about the Adventures of a Europhile.....LOL!

2 comments:

Shantanu said...

LOL! That explains it...and I guess the other blog is for the present, even though you don't update that too much?

Morayma said...

yep! :-) my other blog i stopped writing in for a while since my life has gotten so busy with two little ones under the age of three to take care of....but because motherhood is proving to be far crazier than modeling (in a very different way of course!) i have decided to resume writing in my other blog as well.....just will be random rants and observations about being a mom and life in general....not much fashion or gossip on that one!

:-)