Sunday, March 16, 2008

My Model Boy Shout Out

Looking at the previous post about my NYE in Miami back in the day made me really think about how great of friends I had back then. Many of them are very much still in my life thanks to email and Facebook, but none of us live in the same city, save for Amber and I miss these old modeling days friends like crazy.

That being said, I have to dedicate this post (aka give a shout out) to my boy Jean-Paul. From the moment we met we became instant friends. He was always brutally honest with me about everything and was always sincere. We could tell each other things most friends keep to themselves. He has heard of and met many of the skeletons in my closet and I know several of his. No matter where in the world I'd be, JP would always call me up just to give me a shot of confidence and a smile. I remember one time sitting at a casting in Milan while he was in Miami and I was having a craptastic day when I got a call from him and he said something to me that I will never forget. He said "Telling a girl she is the most gorgeous girl in the world is crazy. There really isn't such thing, but you I want you to know that you are one of the most gorgeous girls in the world." That was all I needed to change my energy that day. I didn't book the job I was at the casting for, but I knew that out there in the world I had one hell of an amazing friend. I miss that boy. My baby bro.

No comments: