Friday, May 16, 2008

Modeling Too Much!

Wow, I am super slacker when it comes to posting on here lately! I've just all of a sudden started booking photoshoots locally and am starting to put together a completely new book....I've been wanting to get back out there for direct bookings since I can't actually travel long term anymore (becoming a mom put a halt to that!) and this new work I'm doing is hopefully going to help with that! So coupled with my writing assignments, Peacocks on Leashes has suffered a bit....but I am anxious to get back on here. Don't give up on the Peacocks just yet.....they'll be back fully plumed by next week. I have heaps of stuff I need to scan and post on here, because I know everyone is just dying to see my German magazine tearsheets. Fabulosity.....

1 comment:

Mai Palacios said...

Hi

I am Maria Palacios, I am a Fashion student in Dallas; however in my spare time I like to research fashion, look at different web pages with some information regarding fashion, whether is design, law that affects the fashion industry or business related.Your blog caught my attention. My friend and I have decided to create an electronic magazine that would be a collage of people’s knowledge and ideas. Please take a look of what we have so far, so you can have an idea.We were wondering if you wanted to collaborate with us by allowing us to use some of your work. The section were your work would be posted would have the right of property.( Your Name and blogger url) Thank you for your time and let me know !!!

P.s if you wanted to contact me or know more about me here is my web:
www.maria-palacios.com email: maria@maria-palacios.com
www.myspace.com/mai_p email: mpalaciospink@yahoo.com
www.maipalacios.blogger.com email: mpalacios04@gmail.com