Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Oh the Insouciance of It All (aka Obese Prostitutes in Milan)




Oh...this little picture comes with an interesting back story, I am sure....but all I can really remember other than I had a great time with my boys is that we were all invited to a private party at a random club in a part of Milan that we normally never frequented. At this party we were all crowded into a tiny elevator that closed its doors and then refused to open and then just sat there. I am normally not claustrophobic but that night I was sweating and had something of a panic attack. Luckily, after several attempts the doors were pried open and we made way out to our table where drinks were awaiting. My other memories of that night were that the table we were at sat precariously by a swimming pool and I remember praying that I wouldn't end up falling in it, I also recall that on the way out there was an enormously obese prostitute sitting on a recliner on the corner of the street beckoning to my buddies, and that Daryl ended up walking me home like the perfect gentleman that he was while half of my other friends stayed at the party and the other half got into a car with some random girls and wound up waking up in that same car next to a lake somewhere outside of Milan the next morning. God, what a night.....lol! That was life back then....insouciance. Loved it. Never a single dull moment......

No comments: