Thursday, January 18, 2007

Milan Travel Journal Part 2

3/31

I feel so fortunate. I walk down the streets of Milan and can now look past all the graffitti and pollution and see the true beauty of this city, its buildings, its narrow cobblestone streets and broad, shop-lined avenues. I am in Europe! I have always loved Europe and somehow have always known that I belong on this continent. As my mom has always said "tu tienes el espiritu Europeo" (you have a European spirit). I am amazed and at home here.

For a person my age, I have traveled so much....I have covered so much of this earth and still have so much more to see. I can't stop now! Between modeling and school I have been to Japan, Taiwan, England, France, Germany, Austria, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Luxembourg, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Greece and all over the West Coast of the US, Miami and Jamaica. There are people who live to be 100 and never see half of what I have seen. I will never take this for granted. Thank you so much God for blessing me this way! I have to continue traveling for work as long as I can. I have to.

I have ben here for a couple of weeks now and I have already shot editorials for DONNA and DONNA MODERNA and tomorrow I fly out to Southern Italy for three days to shoot a catalog. I'm on option next week for VOGUE SPOSA.....oh my God, that would rock to get! That would be brilliant! Fingers crossed on that one. Gotta go start packing....

No comments: