Sunday, February 25, 2007

Milan Travel Journal Part 3

5/28

I worked with the best clients yesterday. It was for showroom/fit but I got paid $3,000 for the day and have now officially cleared my account. Anything I make from here on out will be money in my pocket. And everyone said you can't make money in Milan. Ha!

My clients yesterday were awesome. They are a design team from New York and really loud & fun. They drove me to a couple of places in northeastern Italy to meet with textiles reps, seamstresses, etc. so that I could get fitted for their size 2's. I got poked and prodded and stared at for hours on end, but it wasn't brain surgery, so no complaints over here.

On our way back to Milan we stopped in the most beautiful town (Asolo) and had coffee and cake in the courtyard of a castle built in 600. It was the most breathtaking place I have ever seen and I am forever going to kick myself for not having brought a camera with me. Commited to memory, but how am I going to share it with anyone?

No comments: