Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Milan Travel Journal Part 4

Even though everything wasn't always coming up roses....my years as a traveling fashion model were somthing of a fantasy...."exit real world" if you may. This little entry just shows how even though I was having a gripe with my agency and the owner, things were still pretty damn awesome. And I have to thank my friends at the time for how beautiful they made my life.


5/29

So frustrated with the agency right now. I will have it out with Patty when she is back from her trip. However, despite this I am still on an upward emotional flow which I can attribute mostly to my boys. On Friday we went to Gasoline. Just me and the boys. I had the best time. They are such angels to me. The one moment from Friday that I will never forget for the rest of my life was when we were in Hollywood and a Red Hot Chili Peppers ballad came on. All 7 of us linked arms in a circle in the flashing lights and sweat and sang at the top of our lungs. Total bonding. I love these guys.

No comments: