Sunday, February 18, 2007

My Salvaged Milanese Tearsheets.

I have this huge Rubbermaid container that I keep in my husband's studio full of all of my old tests and tearsheets from the very beginning of my career to the current day....one of these days I'll go through them and organize everything. For now, I'll just share a few of my original Milan tearsheets. Lord knows the rest are probably buried under old portfolios in that container. I've only had enough time & patience to rustle up a few for each trip....and sadly but truly, quite a few of my pics have stuck together from years of neglect and heatwaves and are thus rendered unsalvageable. *sigh*

Some of these shots were for fashion and/or editorials, one is from the Vogue Sposa shoot (guess which one, lolol!) and the last two are from a super cheesy job I did for Donna Moderna but which took me on a two day location shoot in Tuscany. We got to stay in an unrealistically beautiful Tuscan villa where we gathered for meals in a ballroom that made me feel like I had been transported in time every time I sat down to inhale orrechiete or whatever was the food du jour. It is jobs like that that made me want to pinch myself just to make sure I wasn't dreaming and that I was actually getting paid to spend time in locations like these, smile, wear nice clothes and just be alive.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ah yes....the gardens of the Tuscan villa I got to stay in for the DM shoot...bellissimo!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Joan P. said...

That 2nd pic is absolutely stunning. You will have tons of great pix to share with your kids.

Morayma said...

thank you!! you just made my day.....after chasing my 2 year old and getting covered in spit up and poop by my newborn, i have been feeling far from stunning! lolol!